Topics

need promo help!

vickibatman@...

Just found out my third romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily out of Luck, releases 2/22/2021. I would love to blog or whatever about my new fun book. If you can accommodate me, please email me at:
vlmbatman@...
vickibatman@...
--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

Tina Donahue

Congrats,  Vicki!

Send your media kit to tinadonahuebooks@... and I'll host you on my site. :)

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:04 AM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just found out my third romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily out of Luck, releases 2/22/2021. I would love to blog or whatever about my new fun book. If you can accommodate me, please email me at:
vlmbatman@...
vickibatman@...
--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

PASSIONATE PURSUIT - “The story is brimming with risqué retorts and searing sex scenes.” Publishers Weekly
WICKED WHISPERS - 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUZZLING THE BEAST - 5 STAR REVIEWS
DEEP WITHIN ME (4 STARS - ROMANTIC TIMES)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

PASSIONATE PURSUIT - “The story is brimming with risqué retorts and searing sex scenes.” Publishers Weekly
WICKED WHISPERS - 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUZZLING THE BEAST - 5 STAR REVIEWS
DEEP WITHIN ME (4 STARS - ROMANTIC TIMES)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)

vickibatman@...

awesome blossom. Thanks! I'm finalizing the kit now. back soon. vb

Vicki Batman, sassy writer

Temporarily Insane - No man. Bad Job. And murder.
Sommerville holidays too Love blossoms in the small town of Sommerville in these heartwarming holiday tales, filled with fun and forever possibilities.

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021, 11:25:27 AM CST, Tina Donahue <tinadonahuebooks@...> wrote:

[...]

Margo Bond Collins

Vicki: Feel free to send the kit my way, too! 💙💜
_________________________

Margo Bond Collins
New York Times Bestselling Author

~ Aim for the Heart ~

_________________________

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 11:44 AM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Hi Vicki, I don't have a blog but would be happy to post on my Twitter and Facebook - just send me what you would like me to post, or post and send me the link or tag me in the posts.

Congratulations and good luck!

Alice

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 5:04 PM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just found out my third romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily out of Luck, releases 2/22/2021. I would love to blog or whatever about my new fun book. If you can accommodate me, please email me at:
vlmbatman@...
vickibatman@...
--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

--
Alice Renaud
“Magic comes from the Heart”

MERMAIDS MARRY IN GREEN - "Exciting, adventurous, swimming in passion..." Goodreads & Bookbub 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUSIC FOR A MERMAN - 5 STAR REVIEWS
A MERMAN'S CHOICE - 5 STAR REVIEWS

vickibatman@...

thx!!

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021, 11:46:38 AM CST, Margo Bond Collins <margobondcollins@...> wrote:

[...]

Thx, Alice! Back to you soon. vb

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021, 11:48:54 AM CST, Alice Renaud <alicerenaud10@...> wrote:

[...]

Sierra Brave

I'd be happy to have you on my blog as well. Send the cover, sales blurb, a teaser or other book info, buy links, author info, and social media links to sierrapaxtonbrave@....

Thanks,
Sierra

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 12:04 PM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just found out my third romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily out of Luck, releases 2/22/2021. I would love to blog or whatever about my new fun book. If you can accommodate me, please email me at:
vlmbatman@...
vickibatman@...
--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

vickibatman@...

thank you! vb

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021, 03:42:13 PM CST, Sierra Brave <sierrapaxtonbrave@...> wrote:

I'd be happy to have you on my blog as well. Send the cover, sales blurb, a teaser or other book info, buy links, author info, and social media links to sierrapaxtonbrave@....

Thanks,
Sierra

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 12:04 PM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just found out my third romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily out of Luck, releases 2/22/2021. I would love to blog or whatever about my new fun book. If you can accommodate me, please email me at:
vlmbatman@...
vickibatman@...
--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

Nadia Braeckel

Vicki, I don't have a blog account either, but would be happy to promote, send me what you have and I can post it to my FB account and My instagram account, i have about 18k followers on there.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 4:00 PM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Thx!!  Back w you soon. Vb

On Jan 13, 2021, at 4:17 PM, Nadia Braeckel <Torntiesbook@...> wrote:

[...]

Christina Lambert

Hi Vicki,
I’ll be happy to have you on my wordpress blog and twitter.
Send me you media kit to
Christinalynnlambert at yahoo dot com
Best wishes,
Christina

vickibatman@...

Thank you.  Pulling all together. Soon. :)

Vb

On Jan 13, 2021, at 4:29 PM, Christina Lambert via groups.io <christinalynnlambert@...> wrote:

 Hi Vicki,
I’ll be happy to have you on my wordpress blog and twitter.
Send me you media kit to
Christinalynnlambert at yahoo dot com
Best wishes,
Christina

--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

Vicki, I’d be happy to host you!  If you have a wordpress-ready post, send it on, otherwise I can pull it together from whatever you send.

If you want to do an interview, I’ve got a set of standard questions:

Who is your favorite author?

How do you describe your writing style?

Why should we read your books?

Have any of your characters been modelled after yourself?

If you could exchange lives with any of your characters for a day which character would you choose and why?

What books have most influenced your life?

If you could select one book that you could rewrite and add your own unique twist on, which book would that be and why?

Beatles or Monkees? Why?

Who should play you in a film of your life?

And, hey, anyone who’s got a book to promote or just wants to be hosted, please feel free to send me your info (and the interview answers if you want to do that) and I’ll be happy to host you on my blog…

James

Just found out my third romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily out of Luck, releases 2/22/2021. I would love to blog or whatever about my new fun book. If you can accommodate me, please email me at:
vlmbatman@...
vickibatman@...
--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

Nadia Braeckel

James, I would be happy to be hosted, i'll send you my information here shortly. Thank you!

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 4:44 PM James DiBenedetto <jamesd@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi, Margo! Attached is:

Media kit
Cover
Author photo

If you could post the week of 3/1/2021, that would be awesome blossom. Thanks tons, vb

[...]

Hi, Sierra:

Thank you for helping me out with my launch. I'm attaching:
Media Kit which includes, blurb, excerpts, and links
Author photo
Cover photo

If you could post after March 14, that would be awesome blossom. Thanks again, VB

[...]

Hi, Nadia: I am attaching:
Media kit for Temporarily out of Luck
Author photo
Cover

I truly appreciate you helping me with my book launch. I'm always happy to host you on Handbag & Book. Thanks again, vb

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 1:03 PM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Thank you so much, Tina. Penciled in. VB