From Cynthia Terelst - promo help request #HelpNeeded #HelpNewBook

Sending for Cynthia, who is having trouble posting:

Contact at cynthiaterelst @ gmail.com (no spaces)

Good afternoon everyone,

My next book in my Love Down Under Series, Get Off Your High Horse, is due to be published on 31 December. It is a royal contemporary romance set in Australia. Heat level 3/5.

If anyone has available spots in their newsletter, author/reader pages, website or any other avenue I would appreciate it if you could please share.

I have attached the media kit. It should have everything you need in there. If not, please let me know. (I left it off this time in case that was the problem. I can send it direct)

I also have a blog tour in January through Silver Dagger Book Tours. If you have a blog and would like to host on any date please complete the sign up form

Thanks
Cynthia

Christina Lambert

Hi Cynthia,
I can share about your upcoming release on my wordpress site and twitter.
You can send me your media kit to christinalynnlambert at yahoo dot com