#HelpNeeded #HelpNewBook Need help with book blasts Nov. 27 and December 11! #HelpNeeded #HelpNewBook

Seelie Kay

Hi!

I have two books coming out and need some help with release day blasts. I am looking for openings on blogs and websites to celebrate my releases. If you can help, please contact me at seeliekay@.... I have media kits ready for both books:

On November 27, "First, We Kill All The Lawyers" will be released. This book is paranormal romance (vampire) and romantic suspense.
On December 11, "The Last Christmas" will be released. This book is contemporary/holiday and inspirational romance.

My blog is always open on Wednesdays for new release shout outs. Simple send me the cover, blurb, a short except, and buy links at least seven days prior to release(seeliekay@...)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Seelie Kay