Strong Female Characters book promo opportunity #freepromo #storyorigin

This is for a StoryOrigin (site info here) promotion. You must be a member to take part. Membership and services are free.
------
Limited to books in Kindle Unlimited

Strong Female Characters is a Kindle Unlimited promo. No damsels in distress need apply. We want to show the world characters who possess honor and strength of character. They should kick ass in some way, even if it's only emotionally. Romance is welcome, but this is not the promotion for women captured for breeding, etc. No erotic/a. You decide what is erotic/a -- you know your audience.
Genres: Alternate Universe, Young Adult, Urban Fantasy, Space Opera, Sci-Fi. Note -- this can be a romance but not in the strictly romance genre. It must first belong to one of the listed genres.

The event starts Nov 1st so you have plenty of time to promote ahead.

https://storyoriginapp.com/bundles/bd2c201e-cf67-11ea-8cb3-130766bd0029/info
Join my Facebook group to discuss this and other StoryOrigin promotions. https://www.facebook.com/groups/204112190827852/

Naomi Bellina

Hello Kayelle! I recently joined StoryOrigin and this is a great theme and looks like a great promo for my new UF book but it's not in KU. It might be one day so please run the promo again. Thanks!

Victoria Jayne <AuthorVictoriaJayne@...>

I use Story origin for newsletter swaps. They are fantastic for that and some book fairs. I do most of my bookfairs through bookfunnel.com

--
Thank you,

Victoria Jayne
Author of THE PROPHECY TRILOGY