New releases in September/October - Fantasy Romance - looking for guest blog posts #HelpNewBook

Dear fellow authors and bloggers,

I have 2 new fantasy romance releases coming up in September/October and would be grateful for an opportunity to promote via guest blog posts. If you have any openings on your blogs in September-October, and are interested, please let me know. The details are below.
Category for both releases: fantasy/paranormal romance. Heat level: Medium (some sexy scenes, some explicit)

Mermaids Marry in Green: book 3 in the Sea of Love series (each book is a standalone story). Planned pre order date: 1 September. Planned release date: 1 November (dates are still to be confirmed)
Desire Me Again, a "second chance at love" anthology of romance stories. I will be promoting my fantasy romance Christmas short story, "The Holiday Mermaid". Pre order date: 1 September. Release date: 1 October.

Many thanks in advance!

Alice

Ellen Mint <ellenmintauthor@...>

I have a paranormal author interview form. If you'd like, you can fill it out and I'll host you whatever day you like.

Thank you Ellen, will do!

Alice

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 5:34 PM Ellen Mint <ellenmintauthor@...> wrote:
I have a paranormal author interview form. If you'd like, you can fill it out and I'll host you whatever day you like.

Viviana

Hi Alice,
My 2 sign ups are still open if you want a spot there.
Otherwise, if you want to do a different thing (interview or characters interview or different topic blog post), email me and we'll pick it up from there.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d48aaa923aaf94-give

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d48aaa923aaf94-each

Vivi

--
www.viviana-mackade.blog

vickibatman@...

Im always open Alice!

On Jul 17, 2020, at 11:32 AM, Alice Renaud <alicerenaud10@...> wrote:

[...]

Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

Thank you Viviana! I've signed up for 26 September. Love your new blogs!

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 6:20 PM Viviana via groups.io <vivi.mackade=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Alice,
My 2 sign ups are still open if you want a spot there.
Otherwise, if you want to do a different thing (interview or characters interview or different topic blog post), email me and we'll pick it up from there.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d48aaa923aaf94-give

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d48aaa923aaf94-each

Vivi

--
www.viviana-mackade.blog

Mary Caelsto

HI,
I do guest blogs every Friday. You can see my availability here: https://marykitcaelsto.com/contact/be-a-guest-blogger/

Thanks,
Mary
Author of women's fiction & fantasy as Mary Kit Caelsto
Recent Romance Release: Racing Home
Recent Fantasy Release: The Pegasus Project
Are you a Muse Star? Join me for free stories + extras
Check out these items and more at www.marykitcaelsto.com

Owner/Founder of My Author Home where you can find ebook formatting, editing services, as well as author website hosting & classes for authors at www.myauthorhome.com

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 11:32 AM Alice Renaud <alicerenaud10@...> wrote:
[...]

Seelie Kay

I have plenty of openings for all types of romance in October/November. You can signup here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080949a4ae29a0ff2-postcards1

Seelie

Check out these items and more at www.marykitcaelsto.com

[...]

"Sizzling stories about lawyers in love, with a dash of kink!"
Follow Seelie on Facebook and Twitter!

Thank you Seelie and Mary!

Alice

Check out these items and more at www.marykitcaelsto.com

[...]

Sierra Brave

You're live on my blog today, Alice:  https://sierrabrave.rocks/2020/07/18/alice-renaud-makes-merman-dreams-come-true-with-celtic-flair/

I'd be happy to have you guest with your new books as well. Just let me know when and send me the info.

Thanks,
---Sierra

Check out these items and more at www.marykitcaelsto.com

[...]

Thank you very much Sierra! Will do!