Topics

Book club #HelpNeeded #education #givingback

Donna Confer

H everyone: In mid-May I started an online book club: Lorelei's Romantic Suspense Book Club. We meet via zoom every Wednesday, 7-8:30 pm est. and I have a guest author as well. Last week was Catherine Bybee and next is Peggy Jaeger, then Kendra Elliott, Shirley Jump, Loretta Rogers, BJ Daniels, etc.
I have learned so much from not only the guest author but the other authors and readers attending as well. Everyone has a different way to organize their series, or research, like I'm really bad with character names and Desiree shared a site: www.mongabay.com and I've been choosing names from there like crazy. Another author, an English teacher, uses her students names, another uses her family members names. No masks, no social distancing, simply authors meeting authors and authors meeting readers. I'll put on a fresh pot of coffee and bake some cookies, you can help yourselves in the kitchen.ย Here's the link you can use to attend any meeting.ย
Lorelei's Romantic Suspense Book Club
Wednesday, July 1st, 2020 at 7pm est
I look forward to seeing everyone again next week when our guest is ๐™‹๐™š๐™œ๐™œ๐™ฎ ๐™…๐™–๐™š๐™œ๐™š๐™ง She is a multi-pubbedย hybrid author who writes about strong women, the families who support them, and the men who canโ€™t live without them
You won't want to miss this one SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND INVITE your family and friends! Hope to see you there.
Meeting ID: 865 6302 0406
Password: 325859
Donna Confer
w/a Lorelei Confer
www.loreleiconfer.com

I've been attending this each week and have learned a TON of stuff. Great networking opportunity. Plus I'm going to be a guest on July 15th :) You owe it to yourselves to not only come but to share it with your readers.

It's both a promo opportunity and a way to give back to the writing community and to readers.