Newbie Here Saying HELLO!! #HelpNewBook

authorbrittanyboykin@...

Hello!

I have been following the MFRW Facebook page for a few months now, but I felt it was time to jump in full force and join the lovely group here!

My name is Brittany Boykin. I live in the great state of Texas. I have three beautiful children with the most supportive and loving husband ever. I have lots of animals and love the country living life! I started writing a few months ago and just couldn't stop. I have always loved to read, but writing is a whole new level of escaping the real world I never knew existed!

At first writing was just for fun, but then a few of my friends and family read my manuscript and urged me to self-publish. So, here I am. Officially published on multiple platforms, but now I am lost. I have no idea what to do from here or how to promote my book. I have made my website and facebook page, but what do I do now?

All the help I can get is much appreciated. I would also love to help other authors as much as I can, too! I do have a blog, but not many visitors, YET. I want to be successful and where there's a want there is a way!

Thank you all for the support and help! I look forward to getting to know this village of amazing people!

Brittany Boykin
www.bboykin.com

Cynthia Terelst

Hi Brittany
Welcome to the group. I’ve had a quick look at your book page. Am I correct in saying it’s Love Me, Lust Me Not?
I just want to make sure that’s the one before I comment.
Cynthia

On 15 Jun 2020, at 4:11 pm, authorbrittanyboykin@... wrote:

[...]

Welcome! Happy you're here. This group is great for learning the ropes.
Come over and sign up for a day on RLF -- Romance Lives Forever -- my book blog. You can pick your own date. Lots of fun interviews to download and send in. The link is in my signature. Get your name out there in a good way.

Lisabet Sarai

A very warm welcome to you, Brittany!

Writing IS sort of addictive, isn't it?

This is a great group, not only for practical advice but also for fellowship and support. We're glad you've joined us.

Meanwhile - if you write any sort of erotic romance, you should plan to join our new MFRW Steam blog hop. The first (actually trial) hop will be on Tuesday the 23rd. I will be posting details very soon.

Warmly,
Lisabet

--
D&S DUOS BOOK 6 - Two intense tales of erotic surrender

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087HHF835/
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1017280

*Imagination is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Visit Lisabet Sarai's Fantasy Factory - http://www.lisabetsarai.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/408adebmmagaehsewadauqyazauyb/click.php )
Venture Beyond Romance - http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com ( https://ymlptr1.com/82a84ebmjapaehsewarauqyagauyb/click.php )
Follow me on Twitter: @lisabetsarai ( https://ymlptr1.com/25594ebmbanaehsewazauqyarauyb/click.php )*

Jaime Samms

Lisabet, did we ever get an answer to the question of genre for the Heat hop? Is it strictly het romance, or is it LGBTQ+ as well?

Jaime

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 9:28 AM Lisabet Sarai <lisabet@...> wrote:
[...]

Sierra Brave

Lisabet,

I want in on the blog hop, but I'm still not clear on how we sign-up or access the info to upload to our websites.

Thanks,
---Sierra

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 10:55 AM Jaime Samms <jaime.samms@...> wrote:
[...]

Hello Cynthia! Yes, my book is called Love Me, Lust Me Not!

Brittany

authorbrittanyboykin@...

Thank you Kayelle for the invite to on your blog! I will fill out an interview tonight! I so appreciate you!

Lisabet, Thanks for the invite tot eh Steam blog hop. Where do I find this? I will wait for your post!

Thank you all for the love and help!