Topics

Stay Home Story Summit - online time-invested-only workshop #education

This is an excellent workshop that is full of live videos you can watch anytime (until June 21st). speakers include Mark LeFebvre of Draft2Digital, Nate Hoffelder of The Digital Reader (website guru), Evan Gow (StoryOrigin), and many more.
No cost to register. No fees. This is a give-back webinar program for authors. Here's the link to register.
https://the-stay-home-story-summit.teachery.co/registration

MonicaMcCabe

Registered. This looks like an amazing series of workshops. Love that I can watch at my own pace too. Looking forward to getting some learning going on!

Monica McCabe

Rosemary Gemmell

Many thanks for recommending the Stay Home Story Summit, Kayelle. I'm really enjoying working my through them all - grateful for the excellent content.

Best wishes,
Rosemary

https://www.rosemarygemmell.co.uk