A little help with FB Launch Party #HelpNewBook

Meredith Bond

Hello all,
    I've got three books coming out on April 14th. (Why, yes, I
am nuts, but it seemed like a good idea back in January.) I'm going to be having a Facebook Launch party on my author page and I'm looking for:
  1) three authors to take a 1/2 hour slot
  2) any mentions of it anywhere (it will be April 14th, 11:30am-2:30pm EST on my FB author page: https://www.facebook.com/meredithbondauthor/) -- I'll have an image very soon (just waiting for my cover designer to get back to me)
  3) any guidance, hints, suggestions, recommendations, etc. on what to do during said event (I'm going to do a reading from each book, and run a game with a giveaway for each).
      Thank you!
          Merry
--

Magical Romance at https://meredithbond.com
Writing Coaching at http://servesyouwrite.meredithbond.com

Cynthia Terelst

Hi Meredith

I'd be happy to share for you on my FB page once you have the artwork.

I will not be able to participate due to the time difference.

If I have an hour slot I usually do an intro post, a promo post or two and a game or two (predictive text games are fun)  before ending with a follow me post. I schedule the posts so that I am free to interact.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 5:41 PM Meredith Bond <Merry@...> wrote:
[...]

Donna Confer

I'm happy to share on my pages. I'd recommend that you hold the contest open to readers etc until the following morning, then choose a winner. Everyone reads Facebook posts at a different time and around the world and this gives you the opportunity to attract more participants. And I'd promote it at least once every day on every social media outlet you can, share in groups, on other authors pages, etc.

You might also consider having three launch parties; one for each book to give each book it's due promo.You don't have to a launch on the day the book is released. It could be a couple days before or a couple days after and when it is live make sure its covered with a big promo. Each graphic would be different and reflect the story. Unless, they are novellas and a set, of course.

Let me know how I can help. Thanks!
--
Donna Confer
w/a Lorelei Confer

Judy Reynolds

Hi Meredith,
I'd be happy to post something on my Facebook page when you have your graphics. Let me know.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 2:41 AM Meredith Bond <Merry@...> wrote:
[...]

w/a Jana Richards
Laugh. Cry. Love. Feel the Romance.

--
Jana Richards
Laugh. Cry. Love. Feel the Romance.
Website http://www.janarichards.com
Newsletter  http://janarichards.com/contact.html#newsletter
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/JanaRichardsAuthor
Amazon Author Page http://www.amazon.com/author/janarichards

Iris Blobel

Hi Merry

I'm happy to give you a shout out on my blog, just send me all the details of your books.
Also, I created a "Book Fair" for MfRW Authors, you might want to consider signing up for one of your books as well.

Congratulations on your book releases !
--
Iris Blobel
www.irisblobel.com

Meredith Bond

Thank you so much, Cynthia!
   Here's the link to my Facebook post advertising it: https://www.facebook.com/meredithbondauthor/posts/10159839138119546
      Thank you for sharing!
            Merry

--

Magical Romance at https://meredithbond.com
Writing Coaching at http://servesyouwrite.meredithbond.com
Formatting at http://anessabooks.com

Meredith Bond

Thanks, Donna! Yes, I'm definitely going to leave the contests open for 24 hours. :-)
  Merry

--

Magical Romance at https://meredithbond.com
Writing Coaching at http://servesyouwrite.meredithbond.com
Formatting at http://anessabooks.com

Meredith Bond

Thanks, Iris. I message you through your website. What is the bookfair? Can you point me in that direction and I'll definitely sign up. :-)
    Merry

--

Magical Romance at https://meredithbond.com
Writing Coaching at http://servesyouwrite.meredithbond.com
Formatting at http://anessabooks.com

Meredith Bond

Thank you, Judy! Here, for you and anyone else is a Facebook post to share. https://www.facebook.com/meredithbondauthor/posts/10159839138119546
    Merry

--

Magical Romance at https://meredithbond.com
Writing Coaching at http://servesyouwrite.meredithbond.com
Formatting at http://anessabooks.com

Bonnie Phelps

Hi Meredith,

I don't want a spot but would be happy to share the link and images on my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. Also my next newsletter goes out on April 15 and if you'll send me cover images, a brief description of each and buy links, I'll share it with my readers.

Good luck!

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 4:26 AM Meredith Bond <Merry@...> wrote:
Thank you, Judy! Here, for you and anyone else is a Facebook post to share. https://www.facebook.com/meredithbondauthor/posts/10159839138119546
    Merry