Genius ideas to help authors #HelpNewBook #freepromo

I was super encouraged after reading this BookBub post. Take a look.
https://insights.bookbub.com/ways-authors-helping-books-releasing-during-covid19/
Want to talk about how we can do something as a group to help reach readers and help each other?

Bernadette Duquette

This is awesome.

I’m a new author and would be willing to discuss options to cross post.

Bernadette Jones.

On Mar 26, 2020, at 10:51 AM, Kayelle Allen via Groups.Io <sempervians@...> wrote:

I was super encouraged after reading this BookBub post. Take a look.
https://insights.bookbub.com/ways-authors-helping-books-releasing-during-covid19/
Want to talk about how we can do something as a group to help reach readers and help each other?

Viviana

yes!
I'm always happy to have MFRW on my blog, so I'm very much open to help out!
Vivi
--
www.viviana-mackade.blog

ketadiablo

Great article, Kayelle. Lots of ideas.

I'm in!

"Find Me on the Internet Here!"

I SPY A DEMON (Urban Fantasy) - Now on Kindle Unlimited

Donna Confer

I had my first Facebook Release Day party on Feb 18 and had a blast and a nice uptick in sales. SO, I'm doing it again on April 7th for Deadly Gamble. I have one author per hour who can do whatever they want, ask questions, play games, have a contest, etc. But at the end of the day we'll draw a name of the winner who will receive a basket full of ebooks. Great way to meet new authors, new readers, and get your name and work out there. Come on down and join the fun! We all need some now, too. I also need an author from 4-5 pm EST to man the hour. Let me know. Here's the link to the event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/201203291313854/
--
Donna Confer
w/a Lorelei Confer

moonlightvirgo@...

Hello Lorelei! I'd like to take the 4-5 spot on your Facebook party if it's still open. I have a romantic suspense series out  and would love to join the fun. Thank you!

Naomi Bellina
naomibellina@...

Linda O'Connor

I love this idea!

Linda O'Connor
Laugh every day. Love every minute
Perfectly Series
In the Game Hockey Romance
Dr. Brogan Corkie Matchmaking Doctor

Liese Sherwood-Fabre

Hi!

I have four books coming out this year and will be doing a pre-order announcement newsletter April and May, and probably June (or July). The first newsletter already went out, but I plan to send the next one April 15. If you have a new book coming out any of these months, I'll be glad to feature it in my newsletter, if you will include my in yours. If I get more than one wanting to be listed, I will go with the first to contact me at liesesf (at) yahoo (dot) com. I have about 1300 in my mailing list (although not all open...)

Best,
Liese Sherwood-Fabre

Dee S. Knight

I need to go back and read the article, but sure--count me in.
--

Dee S. Knight
Available now, Book 2 of the Good Man series,

Amber Daulton

I'm happy to participate - note I don't have my own website or newsletter but I have a lot of followers on social media.

Alice

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:44 AM Amber Daulton <amberdaultonauthor@...> wrote:
I'm in. Just let me know. :)
--

Amber Daulton
Romance Author

Carol Barreyre

I'm in. I'll follow the conversations and weigh in where I can help. Write on y'all!

Cynthia Terelst

Sounds like a great idea

On 27 Mar 2020, at 12:51 am, Kayelle Allen via Groups.Io <sempervians@...> wrote:

I was super encouraged after reading this BookBub post. Take a look.
https://insights.bookbub.com/ways-authors-helping-books-releasing-during-covid19/
Want to talk about how we can do something as a group to help reach readers and help each other?

Katherine Eddinger Smits

I'm in too.

Katherine Eddinger Smits
Spellbinding stories of mythical, mystical, magical fantasy and romance

Water Dreams
Water Desires
The Sea Witch and the Mage
Siren Descending

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 8:27 PM Cynthia Terelst <cynthiaterelst@...> wrote:
Sounds like a great idea

On 27 Mar 2020, at 12:51 am, Kayelle Allen via Groups.Io <sempervians=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I was super encouraged after reading this BookBub post. Take a look.
https://insights.bookbub.com/ways-authors-helping-books-releasing-during-covid19/
Want to talk about how we can do something as a group to help reach readers and help each other?

Dee S. Knight

Kayelle, thanks for your email. I'd love to join with a group of erotic romance writers on Story Origin--although, I just joined and have no idea what to do there. I generally already promote blog posts and do post with MFRW members, but maybe we can do something different through Story Origins? I'm open to ideas and working with a group.

Thanks for spearheading this, as you do so many things for us writers!
Dee
--

Dee S. Knight
Available now, Book 2 of the Good Man series,
One Woman Only
An Awareness of Evil in
Mystic Desire
Join our newsletter
View our books and learn about us on our
website

Anne Morgan

I'm in, as well.
Ana Morgan
Romance author

Joan Ramirez

If Kayelle is leading this venture, I'm in too.
She's excellent.
Joan Ramirez
romance and suspense author

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 6:08 PM Anne Morgan <anamorgan1950@...> wrote:
I'm in, as well.
Ana Morgan
Romance author

Meredith Bond

That was a really good article! And it's going to be especially helpful to me as I've got three books I'm going to be releasing all at once on April 14th. I'm planning on having an FB Launch (I've heard that some people think using the word "party" wouldn't go over well in today's reality). If anyone wants to join me, I'd be more than happy to have you.
   I'm planning to keep it simple--a book reading and questions. A giveaway to encourage people to show up and bring their friends, and free short stories to everyone who says they purchased one of the books (I don't know how to check whether they have or not except to ask them to pm me their confirmation email, but it might be easier to just go on the honor system).
   Any other ideas or anyone who writes Regency romance want to join me? :-)
      Merry

--

Magical Romance at https://meredithbond.com
Writing Coaching at http://servesyouwrite.meredithbond.com

Bernadette Duquette

As I mentioned before I’m a newbie.  I just heard about StoryOrigins today so will go research.  I do a newsletter so would be willing to cross post.

I write Contemporary Romantic Suspense with a sexy / erotic edge.  Are there other authors here in the same genre.

I would assume we need to branch off because we won’t want to mix sweet with sexy.

On Mar 29, 2020, at 4:29 PM, Dee S. Knight <dsknight@...> wrote:

Kayelle, thanks for your email. I'd love to join with a group of erotic romance writers on Story Origin--although, I just joined and have no idea what to do there. I generally already promote blog posts and do post with MFRW members, but maybe we can do something different through Story Origins? I'm open to ideas and working with a group.

Thanks for spearheading this, as you do so many things for us writers!
Dee
--

ketadiablo

Bernadette Duquette, I would like to swap newsletters with you. I have a Contemporary Romantic Suspense, so if you could put it in your newsletter, introduce me to your readers, I'll put your Contemporary Romantic Suspense in mine.
Email me at ketadiablo at yahoo dot com. And we'll work it out.

If anyone else wants to swap newsletters, email me. Dee Knight, I could you in too. I write erotic romance.

Let's do it!