Topics

#education Learning how to use KDP on Amazon #education

I'm an old hand at this but thought this might be helpful for new authors and especially for those who haven't published yet. It's from Kindle Direct Publishing. If you are self-published, that means you. this class is sponsored by KDP and is free to attend. Here's what the site says:

Are you new to the KDP Website? Not sure what is available or where to find what you need? This webinar is for you! We will tour the KDP Website, discuss account level and title requirements, and resources for book promotion.
https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/504692734273669645

Dee S. Knight

Thanks, Kayelle. I also found Story Empire blog where one of their authors has posted a five part (so far--is there more?) lesson on publishing with KDP. We need all the help we can get.
--

Dee S. Knight
Available now, Book 2 of the Good Man series,

Joan Ramirez

You're the best Kayelle.
Keep in touch.
Joan ramirez

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 4:35 PM Dee S. Knight <dsknight@...> wrote:
Thanks, Kayelle. I also found Story Empire blog where one of their authors has posted a five part (so far--is there more?) lesson on publishing with KDP. We need all the help we can get.
--

Dee S. Knight
Available now, Book 2 of the Good Man series,
One Woman Only
An Awareness of Evil in
Mystic Desire
Join our newsletter
View our books and learn about us on our
website

Tambra Nicole

Hi Dee,

I agree about all the help I can get with KDP.

Thank you, Kayelle!

Tambra
--
Tambra Nicole Kendall, author of Romance and Nonfiction
https://tambrakendall.com

adite99

Hi. I have signed up for the webinar. I have used published 5 books on KDP but I still think I have a lot to learn, particularly in terms of choosing keywords and categories. Would a recording be available?
--
Adite Banerjie

Joan Leotta

I missed the sign up for KDP webinar..could you resend info?
Joan Leotta
Author, Story performer
Www.joanleotta.wordpress.com