Re: Opinion please - ghostwriters

Judythe Morgan

Late to the party. Wild weather over the weekend then more today. My answers before we lose electricity AGAIN.

  1. Writing is a gift and a skill. If you choose to use that gift or skill as a ghostwriter, money can be made. It’s a personal decision. But advertising openly on our loop and FB just doesn’t feel right.
  2. I definitely would like to see a file on the FB page for services offered, but only IF it’s only available to FB page members. And, that could include all skill sets including ghostwriting.

Hope everyone is having a better week than mine. =)

Judy

Judythe Morgan

https://judythemorgan.com/

https://judythewriter.com/