Re: StoryOrigin: What do you get for $100/year

Fiona McGier

39??!! Oh, to be young again! <Snicker.> Energy starts to really flag after 60. I can still get things done, but I need my sleep much more than I did when I was younger. So I finally quit my second job, after over 20 years of working at least 2 jobs. And I don't push myself as hard. I'm coming to really understand the word "mañana" as it was explained to me by my professor in Spanish 1. He told me it means "Any day that is not today--but not necessarily tomorrow." LOL.

Fiona

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 3:25 PM Victoria Jayne <AuthorVictoriaJayne@...> wrote:
I admit I don't sleep much.
I write when they're in bed or when I get downtime at work.

I'm 39. So, not exactly a spring chicken

I try to be organized.

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

https://www.authorvictoriajayne.com