Re: Kindle Vella? #help

Margo Bond Collins

We're delighted to have you join us, Sloan! (And everyone else who joined, too.)
_________________________

Margo Bond Collins
New York Times Bestselling Author

~ Aim for the Heart ~

_________________________

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 2:16 PM Sloan <sloan.McBride@...> wrote:
Margo,

I signed up for the Vella FB group and the Boxed Set FB group.  Thanks for letting us know about those.  I am also interested in taking the Vella class; however, I work during the day and won't be available when it is going on. Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up some things from the posts.  😁

Best,

Sloan McBride
Author of Paranormal and Suspense Romance

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 3:16 PM Margo Bond Collins <margobondcollins@...> wrote:
Hi, Viviana! I have a Kindle Vella Authors group on FB. We have several serial-writing experts over there. The author of the #2 serial on Radish is doing a mini-course on writing for serial apps for free for us this week. Anyone who is considering writing for Vella is welcome. 💙

~Margo

_________________________

Margo Bond Collins
New York Times Bestselling Author

~ Aim for the Heart ~

On Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 8:54 AM Viviana via groups.io <vivi.mackade=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good morning!
Does anybody know more about Kindle Vella?
Is it a writing tool, or you actually publish chapters/parts of the book?
thank you,
Vi

--
www.viviana-mackade.blog