Re: Kindle Vella? #help

Margo Bond Collins

Hi, Tracey! Alana Albertson is doing the mini-course for free in my group. When she's done, I'm going to ask her if I can put it all into a file and save it there. She also has a much longer paid course you can buy here: https://alana-albertson.mykajabi.com/offers/gkGuQGZV/checkout

~Margo

_________________________

Margo Bond Collins
New York Times Bestselling Author

~ Aim for the Heart ~

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 12:48 PM Tracey Cramer-Kelly <tcktalk@...> wrote:
Margo, I'd like to take the "class" on writing serials!!
How can I be included?
I'm not a big FB user - I can join a group but I seldom ever get notifications because I'm just not every active - so if there's another way (like an email list?) I'd love to know about it.
My direct email is tcktalk@...

Thank you!

--
Tracey Cramer-Kelly