New Book Release: Blog Mention/Newsletter/Social Media #HelpNewBook

Jessica James

Hi everyone, I know most of you are romance authors, but I have a romantic Civil War Trilogy releasing in June, and I'm hoping to get some blog and/or newsletter mentions just to get the word out. (Book 1, June 1; Book II, June 8; Book III, June 15; and the Full Trilogy in print and ebook on June 29).

I'd be happy to reciprocate any time with clean historical fiction or suspense genre books.

Also, if you'd be willing to do a release day mention on social media for Book I, let me know and I'll send a copy-and-paste post.

If interested, email me at writefromthepast@....

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Jessica James
Shades of Gray Trilogy
www.jessicajamesbooks.com