Re: Has anyone heard of Inkers con? Or has anyone taken this course?

Judy Reynolds

I agree with Patricia. I did the Mini Inkers Con in January online and I was impressed. I like Allesandra Torre's webinars. I always learn something.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 5:21 PM Patricia Bates <distinctauthors@...> wrote:
I've attended the minis and the free webinars shes offer and wow!!! Ive learned a ton.
Super excited for the virtual one this year.

On Wed., Apr. 7, 2021, 3:54 p.m. Victoria Jayne, <AuthorVictoriaJayne@...> wrote:
It's normally an in person convention. I've heard people benefited from it in the past. I'm considering attending it online this year. But haven't made a decision yet.

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

https://www.authorvictoriajayne.com

--