Re: Has anyone heard of Inkers con? Or has anyone taken this course?

Gayle

I've heard about it, too, but never been or taken it (I heard about the minii conference earlier this year but passed it up). This full conference looks GREAT, and I'm thinking of signing up, too.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 4:21 PM Patricia Bates <distinctauthors@...> wrote:
I've attended the minis and the free webinars shes offer and wow!!! Ive learned a ton.
Super excited for the virtual one this year.

On Wed., Apr. 7, 2021, 3:54 p.m. Victoria Jayne, <AuthorVictoriaJayne@...> wrote:
It's normally an in person convention. I've heard people benefited from it in the past. I'm considering attending it online this year. But haven't made a decision yet.

Thank you,

Victoria Jayne

https://www.authorvictoriajayne.com