Re: Who uses google docs to write

Bernadette Duquette

Thank you so much for your input!

On Feb 21, 2021, at 9:39 PM, Nat from Kindletrends <nat@...> wrote:

I've been finding that Word's dictation is getting better and better, for what it's worth.  I'm actually switching back to Word now - despite the lack of outlining support - just to do my dictation.  It's much better at recognising homophones correctly than Dragon for me.

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 at 13:29, Bernadette Duquette <BernadetteJonesAuthor@...> wrote:
Thank you Nadia.

On Feb 21, 2021, at 6:10 PM, Nadia Braeckel <Torntiesbook@...> wrote:

Yes, I love google Docs. My publisher is the one who required it, but once you use it, you'll see why. Many benefits, unlike Word Documents.
-Nadia L. Braeckel
Author/Writer

Check out my author page:
Check out my social media pages:

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 12:30 PM Anna Taylor Sweringen <anna.taylor1@...> wrote:
Hi Bernadette,

I stick with Word because it's just easier for my developmental editor to work with. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Just my two cents.

Anna T.S.