Re: Who uses google docs to write

Nat from Kindletrends

I've been finding that Word's dictation is getting better and better, for what it's worth.  I'm actually switching back to Word now - despite the lack of outlining support - just to do my dictation.  It's much better at recognising homophones correctly than Dragon for me.

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 at 13:29, Bernadette Duquette <BernadetteJonesAuthor@...> wrote:
Thank you Nadia.

On Feb 21, 2021, at 6:10 PM, Nadia Braeckel <Torntiesbook@...> wrote:

Yes, I love google Docs. My publisher is the one who required it, but once you use it, you'll see why. Many benefits, unlike Word Documents.
-Nadia L. Braeckel
Author/Writer

Check out my author page:
Check out my social media pages:

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 12:30 PM Anna Taylor Sweringen <anna.taylor1@...> wrote:
Hi Bernadette,

I stick with Word because it's just easier for my developmental editor to work with. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Just my two cents.

Anna T.S.