Re: Is this something new with Triberr?

vickibatman@...

i get over the limit notice too

On Sunday, February 21, 2021, 10:54:57 AM CST, Tina Donahue <tinadonahuebooks@...> wrote:

Thanks, Kayelle -

I went to my settings on Triberr. The only thing there is my timezone. I checked every single tab on settings, but couldn't find anything that said how fast these posts should be shared. Since I'm using it for free, maybe I don't get one of those options.

I've been with Triberr since the beginning when Dan Cristo (I believe that's his name) started it. So that's a long time. This is the first time I've gotten an 'over limit' message.

Tina

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

PASSIONATE PURSUIT - “The story is brimming with risqué retorts and searing sex scenes.” Publishers Weekly
WICKED WHISPERS - 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUZZLING THE BEAST - 5 STAR REVIEWS
DEEP WITHIN ME (4 STARS - ROMANTIC TIMES)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)

--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction