Is this something new with Triberr?

Tina Donahue

Everyday, I share one post in each Triberr group I'm in.

Today, I got the prompt that I'm 'over limit'.

Anyone else get that?

If so - what's the limit?

Thanks for any insight you can provide. :)

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

PASSIONATE PURSUIT - “The story is brimming with risqué retorts and searing sex scenes.” Publishers Weekly
WICKED WHISPERS - 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUZZLING THE BEAST - 5 STAR REVIEWS
DEEP WITHIN ME (4 STARS - ROMANTIC TIMES)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)