Re: Blog/Newsletter #blog #blogopenings #NewsletterSwaps

Cynthia Terelst

Hi Jennifer,

I have a newsletter going out on 28 March and 11 April if you're interested in one of those dates.

Regards

facebook
twitter
linkedin
instagram

Cynthia Terelst

Author

Contemporary Romance | Young Adult Fiction

cynthiaterelst@...
www.cynthiaterelst.com
Create Your Own Free Signature

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 11:53 PM JENNIFER WILCK <wilckjz@...> wrote:
I am so excited that my next contemporary romance with The Wild Rose Press (the first of a hopefully 4-book series) releases on March 29. If anyone has an opening on their blog in March or April and would be willing to host me, could you please let me know at wilckjz@...? Oh, and if you are sending out a newsletter toward the end of March or the beginning of April and would be willing to post a new release in it, can you also let me know? Thank you so much for the consideration, and I am happy to reciprocate for you as well.

Jennifer Wilck
--
Jennifer Wilck
Contemporary Romance Author