Re: need promo help!

Nadia Braeckel

James, I would be happy to be hosted, i'll send you my information here shortly. Thank you!

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 4:44 PM James DiBenedetto <jamesd@...> wrote:

Vicki, I’d be happy to host you!  If you have a wordpress-ready post, send it on, otherwise I can pull it together from whatever you send.

If you want to do an interview, I’ve got a set of standard questions:

Who is your favorite author?

How do you describe your writing style?

Why should we read your books?

Have any of your characters been modelled after yourself?

If you could exchange lives with any of your characters for a day which character would you choose and why?

What books have most influenced your life?

If you could select one book that you could rewrite and add your own unique twist on, which book would that be and why?

Beatles or Monkees? Why?

Who should play you in a film of your life?

And, hey, anyone who’s got a book to promote or just wants to be hosted, please feel free to send me your info (and the interview answers if you want to do that) and I’ll be happy to host you on my blog…

James