Re: need promo help!

Nadia Braeckel

Vicki, I don't have a blog account either, but would be happy to promote, send me what you have and I can post it to my FB account and My instagram account, i have about 18k followers on there.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 4:00 PM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
thank you! vb

Vicki Batman, sassy writer

Temporarily Insane - No man. Bad Job. And murder.
Sommerville holidays too Love blossoms in the small town of Sommerville in these heartwarming holiday tales, filled with fun and forever possibilities.

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021, 03:42:13 PM CST, Sierra Brave <sierrapaxtonbrave@...> wrote:

I'd be happy to have you on my blog as well. Send the cover, sales blurb, a teaser or other book info, buy links, author info, and social media links to sierrapaxtonbrave@....

Thanks,
Sierra

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 12:04 PM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just found out my third romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily out of Luck, releases 2/22/2021. I would love to blog or whatever about my new fun book. If you can accommodate me, please email me at:
vlmbatman@...
vickibatman@...
--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction