Re: need promo help!

Hi Vicki, I don't have a blog but would be happy to post on my Twitter and Facebook - just send me what you would like me to post, or post and send me the link or tag me in the posts.

Congratulations and good luck!

Alice

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 5:04 PM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just found out my third romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily out of Luck, releases 2/22/2021. I would love to blog or whatever about my new fun book. If you can accommodate me, please email me at:
vlmbatman@...
vickibatman@...
--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

--
Alice Renaud
“Magic comes from the Heart”

MERMAIDS MARRY IN GREEN - "Exciting, adventurous, swimming in passion..." Goodreads & Bookbub 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUSIC FOR A MERMAN - 5 STAR REVIEWS
A MERMAN'S CHOICE - 5 STAR REVIEWS