Re: need promo help!

Margo Bond Collins

Vicki: Feel free to send the kit my way, too! 💙💜
_________________________

Margo Bond Collins
New York Times Bestselling Author

~ Aim for the Heart ~

_________________________

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 11:44 AM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
awesome blossom. Thanks! I'm finalizing the kit now. back soon. vb

Vicki Batman, sassy writer

Temporarily Insane - No man. Bad Job. And murder.
Sommerville holidays too Love blossoms in the small town of Sommerville in these heartwarming holiday tales, filled with fun and forever possibilities.

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021, 11:25:27 AM CST, Tina Donahue <tinadonahuebooks@...> wrote:

Congrats,  Vicki!

Send your media kit to tinadonahuebooks@... and I'll host you on my site. :)

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:04 AM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just found out my third romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily out of Luck, releases 2/22/2021. I would love to blog or whatever about my new fun book. If you can accommodate me, please email me at:
vlmbatman@...
vickibatman@...
--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

PASSIONATE PURSUIT - “The story is brimming with risqué retorts and searing sex scenes.” Publishers Weekly
WICKED WHISPERS - 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUZZLING THE BEAST - 5 STAR REVIEWS
DEEP WITHIN ME (4 STARS - ROMANTIC TIMES)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)