Re: need promo help!

Tina Donahue

Congrats,  Vicki!

Send your media kit to tinadonahuebooks@... and I'll host you on my site. :)

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:04 AM vickibatman via groups.io <vickibatman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just found out my third romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily out of Luck, releases 2/22/2021. I would love to blog or whatever about my new fun book. If you can accommodate me, please email me at:
vlmbatman@...
vickibatman@...
--
Vicki Batman, sassy writer of funny fiction

--
Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

PASSIONATE PURSUIT - “The story is brimming with risqué retorts and searing sex scenes.” Publishers Weekly
WICKED WHISPERS - 5 STAR REVIEWS
MUZZLING THE BEAST - 5 STAR REVIEWS
DEEP WITHIN ME (4 STARS - ROMANTIC TIMES)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)