Re: PROMO OP: MFRW Magazine February Issue

Rochelle Weber

Oh rats!  I forgot to change it to IO.

Many thanks & hugs,

Rochelle

Rochelle Weber

Love, Laughter & Floating Tears

The Thin Person Inside @ MuseItUp Publishing

Website | Blog

On 1/11/2021 15:04, M. S. Spencer wrote:
Rochelle, I have a book releasing Jan. 20 but I'm no longer on Yahoo. I also thought all yahoo groups had been closed. What would you need for verification other than Yahoo? Thanks, Meredith

--

M. S. Spencer Tale Spinner

Coming January 20: Mrs. Spinney's Secret

Latest Release: Orion's Foot: Myth, Mystery, & Romance in the Amazon

Blog  Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn

--

M. S. Spencer Tale Spinner

Latest Release: Orion’s Foot: Myth Mystery & Romance in the Amazon

Blog  Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Linked In