Re: Need advice about newsletters #HelpNeeded

To me, it's vital to have a newsletter. It's the #1 way authors can keep in touch with their readers. These are people whose names you know who are all interested in knowing more about you and your books. There's no other place to get that. Amazon won't share names. You won't know demographics about them. You won't get one-on-one chats with people on Barnes & Noble. There's just nothing else like a newsletter.
The best advice I can give you is go watch a few videos by David Gaughran. He's the best there is and he won't try to upsell you on some pricey system or books. https://courses.davidgaughran.com/courses/starting-from-zero I can't think of anyplace better to get advice. He has revolutionized newsletters for me.
And go read Newsletter Ninja by Tammi Labrecque. She's the champion at this stuff.
I started with once a month but now send 2x a month. I use Mailerlite. I use their templates and each newsletter takes me maybe 20-30 minutes to do tops. That link has a referral in it which you don't have to use. There's a free version, which I recommend you start with.
Then to get readers, join StoryOrigin (free) and use a reader magnet. Something short that is in your world and will introduce people to your style. You can do newsletter swaps even if you are a newbie with zero people, and join group promos to sell books, get reviews, or tell people about your KU titles. There are other places that charge money, but start there and get your feet wet.
Put aside a little time each day to study how all this is done, and don't get discouraged if it seems complicated. It's one step at a time. If you can write books, this is a piece of cake. And hey... it's easier than being a lawyer. ;)
Good luck! And email me if you have questions.