Re: Advice for POD version

Cynthia Terelst

You could also publish through Ingram Spark.

On 21 Nov 2020, at 6:34 pm, Jill Culiner <romance@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,
Yes, I know this is a topic that has been tackled many times, and I didn’t pay attention. However, I now need your advice: I have a non-fiction book that is available as an ebook but the paper version is out of print. The few remaining copies are listed at astronomical prices. People still do (sometimes) ask for paper versions, so I would like to make one available. How have you done this sort of thing? Keeping it just on Amazon seems a silly idea so I’d like to have it made available elsewhere, too. Can I do this? Does the process cost money? Since it has already been published, it no longer needs editing or a cover.  What should I do?
Hugs to all of you,
Jill (J. Arlene) Culiner