Re: Newsletter Book Mentions

Kris Anne

Thats a great idea. Unfortunately our readers wouldn’t be the same as I write on the steamy side and dark, gritty hero’s like mafia and mc’s.

Kris Anne Dean -Author

Dark and Dangerous Desires (Mafia, Menacing and MC)

Website: http://bit.ly/KrisAnneDean-DarkRomance

Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/krisAnneDeanFBPage

Instagram: http://bit.ly/KADInstagram

On Oct 17, 2020, at 1:09 PM, D.V. Stone <d.v.stone.author@...> wrote:

Hi,
I've created a sign-up for newsletter book mention swaps. If you're interested check it out at.

I send the email out on the first of each month and have about 475 subscribers. I don't care if you have 1 or a million. I'd just like to build mine and yours.

Please read the description. I'll mention your book with the cover, blurb, and buy links as well as your newsletter signup link in exchange for you mentioning mine in the same way in your newsletter.

We'll see how it goes.

Thanks
Donna 🦉