Re: amazon's new review policy

Cynthia Terelst

This is nothing new. It has been in effect for at least a year.

On 17 Oct 2020, at 1:40 am, Nicole Morgan via groups.io <nicolemorgan_1@...> wrote:

This new policy went into effect some time ago. I want to say a few months ago but it might have been longer. Either way, Amazon’s review policies are definitely flawed. That’s for sure.

On Oct 16, 2020, at 8:39 AM, Cheryl St.John via groups.io <SaintJohn@...> wrote:

Has anyone noticed this?

One Tap Review is a new feature that allows amazon customers to leave a star rating on Verified Purchase orders without leaving review text. When I asked, they said: "
Amazon strives to cultivate a diversity of opinion on our products while staying within our guidelines. Part of that is allowing our customers to air their honest thoughts on items they have received."
Link to guidelines:  https://www.amazon.com/review-guidelines/.

I'm not liking this new policy at all. Seems a way to give the trolls free reign. Someone tell me I'm wrong.
Cher  :-)

--
Cheryl St.John Two hearts