Re: amazon's new review policy

Ellen Mint

It's going to drag down ratings to the point that reviews might become worthless. Great job as always, Amazon!

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 9:39 AM Cheryl St.John via groups.io <SaintJohn=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Has anyone noticed this?

One Tap Review is a new feature that allows amazon customers to leave a star rating on Verified Purchase orders without leaving review text. When I asked, they said: "
Amazon strives to cultivate a diversity of opinion on our products while staying within our guidelines. Part of that is allowing our customers to air their honest thoughts on items they have received."
Link to guidelines:  https://www.amazon.com/review-guidelines/.

I'm not liking this new policy at all. Seems a way to give the trolls free reign. Someone tell me I'm wrong.
Cher  :-)

--
Cheryl St.John Two hearts