Re: #HelpNewBook #HelpNewBook

Sloan

Ladies, I just wanted to apologize for not getting your stuff up on my blog yet. For the last several days I've been having computer and software issues, plus I've been working a hella lot.  I think I got the software (Word) issue fixed late last night but I'll know more tonight when I get home and can try and use it.  Once I get that squared away I will be able to get the posts set up.  I'm really sorry about that. Fingers crossed that on black friday I'm going to be getting a new computer.  I bought this one in 2010, and it's time I think.  :-)

SLOAN MCBRIDE
~~Love Spans All Time~~
Black lives matter. Be part of the change.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 1:20 PM Lyndell Williams <laylafied@...> wrote:
Hi Sloan,

Thanks so much! I'm attaching the media kit.

Adjunct l SUNY Empire State College
Managing Editor l nbamuslims.com
Contributor l Haute Hijab
US Correspondent l AboutIslam.net
Author's Blog l laylawriteslove.com

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 9:28 AM Sloan <sloan.McBride@...> wrote:
Since my blog is brand new I know I don't have a lot of followers, so I'm trying to build an audience.  I'd be happy to promo anyone who has anything going on.  All my dates are open at the moment, so if you send me info I'd be happy to put it on my blog.

Happy Monday!!!!!!

SLOAN MCBRIDE
~~Love Spans All Time~~
Black lives matter. Be part of the change.

On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 5:41 PM The Real Cie <chartley65@...> wrote:
I'd be happy to help. My blog is Readers Roost at http://ornerybookemporium.blogspot.com. Let me go take a look at what dates are open. :-)

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 4:15 AM Lyndell Williams <laylafied@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a new book release on 10/14 and would appreciate any help with promotion.

Building on Broken Dreams is a suspense romance and book 3 in my Brothers in Law series.

I have a media kit with excerpts (pg and r) available and a blog tour with Silver Dagger Book Tours (link in media kit).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank guys!
--
Lyndell Williams