Re: Website Help

Sloan

I used Wix and did it all myself.  Wix is a lot cheaper than anywhere I've found.  I could never get WordPress figured out.  I was always told how easy it was, but it never worked for me.  When I used Wix I couldn't use the ADI.  Instead I changed it to Editor then it's like Canva and way easier for me.

SLOAN MCBRIDE
~~Love Spans All Time~~
Black lives matter. Be part of the change.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 4:19 PM <karencino8992@...> wrote:
I was hoping I can get some insight on websites. The site  I use raised their prices again. I see a lot of authors use Wordpress. Is there any websites that aren’t priced so high? I appreciate all recommendations!
Thanks
Karen Cino