Re: Website Help

Katherine Eddinger Smits

I have had a free Weebly website for years. It's really easy to use and I love it. I also used Wix to set up a website for a friend and found it even easier to use and also free. I agree with others who have recommended both Weebly and Wix.

Katherine Eddinger Smits
Spellbinding stories of mythical, mystical, magical fantasy and romance

Water Dreams
Water Desires
The Sea Witch and the Mage
Siren Descending

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 7:20 PM Fiona McGier <fiona.mcgier@...> wrote:
I've been on Weebly since 2009. I love how easy it is to use.  I just totally re-vamped all of my pages today.  And I'm a tech-impaired author!  I only pay every other year. I'm very happy with them, and their customer service.

Fiona

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 4:19 PM <karencino8992@...> wrote:
I was hoping I can get some insight on websites. The site  I use raised their prices again. I see a lot of authors use Wordpress. Is there any websites that aren’t priced so high? I appreciate all recommendations!
Thanks
Karen Cino

--
Fiona